Online Performance Assessment Tool
WHAT IS IT
COLLAB is a tool that generates the right ‘conversations’ and identifies the need for corrections on client and agency side.
3 key dimensions make a relationship performant and long lasting:
EXPERTISE: parameters linked to competence & skills needed for an effective relationship
PROCESS: parameters linked to the efficiency of the relationship
ATTITUDE: parameters linked to the overall chemistry and value alignment
A relationship involves 2 parties. Although the COLLAB tool can be activated one way (Standard 90° agency evaluation), preference goes to a mutual evaluation to understand both partners’ perspective (Mutual 180° evaluation). The COLLAB tool can also be activated to add a self-evaluation from each party in order to gather greater insights and context (360° evaluation).
WAY OF WORKING
• Online survey with 30 questions (10 parameters for each dimension: Expertise, Process, Attitude)
• Survey link given to a list of team members chosen by Agency/Client
• The survey takes 15-20 min to complete (including adding verbatims if/when needed)
2. ANALYSIS & REPORT
• Results are available 1 week after the survey closes, with overall, per dimension and per question data and verbatim comments
• Issues affecting collaboration & alignment are highlighted
3. A WORKSHOP TO DRIVE CHANGE
In case the evaluation highlights issues or frictions between a client and an agency, PitchPoint offers to moderate a workshop with key stakeholders to:
• discuss results in all transparency and fairness
• craft the action plan for performance improvement
• set clear goals and rules of engagement between both parties
Before the workshop, PitchPoint interviews 3 key stakeholders from each party to gather additional insights, used during the workshop for clearer context.
Client has the opportunity to identify its’ 3 key parameters out of the 30 to highlight additional importance and focus
These steps take 4 weeks from start to finish. It is advised to repeat this cycle 2 times per year to track progress.
The neutral position and expertise of PitchPoint as a moderator guarantees a fully transparent and constructive approach for both parties.
Detailed scores on all questions